Category: music production
- My First Steps in Eurorack Modular Synth ()
I’m building my first eurorack synthesizer. I started in modular using VCV rack and this are my experiences going from software to hardware. I never owned a hardware or analog synth before. These are my first steps into the modular world, how I got inspired, and what I did to find modules using modulargrid. Listen to some of the jams I made, reading manuals, finding ways to use different modules, and thoughts on starting with a bigger case than what you need.
- Generative Modular Ambient Piano (o_C, Disting EX, Beads) [Ayumi’s Dream] ()
Ambient Eurorack Modular Synthesizer // Generative piece on the eurorack for 4 minutes.
- Jam/Song | Save The Bees Modular #1 / Ambient / Beads, Disting EX, ONA, Plaits, Morphagene #eurorack modular ()
- Making a song using only one sample: Heartbeat baby! ()
- Learn piano chords quickly with the 1-3-5 shape | Music theory basics (video only) ()
- Video: Make LoFi Hip Hop on Ableton 11 / Push / lofi and chill out / guitar beat | Song: WasabiNoise – Dusk ()
Making lofi chilled hip hop song to study with Ableton Live 11 / Ableton Push 2 / ROLI Lumi Keys / Electric guitar.
Listen to the song on Spotify, Apple Music, Bandcamp and more distrokid.com/hyperfollow/wasabinoise/dusk
- NEW LUMI Keys VS Kickstarter version ()
Is the new LUMI better than the LUMI from Kickstarter?
What about the NEW LUMI Keys STUDIO that they announced on ROLI’s website?
And do any of these differences improve its playability?
Let’s talk about improvements made on the LUMI app and the future of ROLI LUMI with some updates for music producers that will arrive in January 2021.
- Trying out the Jammy G MIDI controller with REAL strings | Review with Ableton Live ()
Buy here and use WasabiNoise50 coupon for a discount, $50 off bit.ly/wasabinoise-jammy (affiliate link)
- Making a song from iPad to Ableton Live (synthwave to cinematic) | Little Big Journey ()
Making a song on iPad with AUM + Xequence 2, finishing it up in Ableton Live, mastered in iZotope Ozone. I exported the tracks from AUM into Ableton Live 10.
- ROLI LUMI REVIEW – The MIDI keyboard to learn to play piano ()
ROLI LUMI REVIEW. I’m answering some of your questions “Where can I buy this?”, “Can you see the staff when learning the songs?”, “Is it worth it?”, if you want to know the answer to these questions please watch until the end, there is a lot to cover.