Tag: Ableton live 10
- Trying out the Jammy G MIDI controller with REAL strings | Review with Ableton Live ()
Buy here and use WasabiNoise50 coupon for a discount, $50 off bit.ly/wasabinoise-jammy (affiliate link)
- Making a song from iPad to Ableton Live (synthwave to cinematic) | Little Big Journey ()
Making a song on iPad with AUM + Xequence 2, finishing it up in Ableton Live, mastered in iZotope Ozone. I exported the tracks from AUM into Ableton Live 10.
- Making music with objects at home: bicycle drums ()
- Creating Chord Progressions with Captain Plugins 5 ()
- Making ambient synthwave with arpeggios and lots of reverb with ROLI Lumi Keys ()
- Control the lights of LUMI with Captain Chords, Scaler, and Cthulu (Ableton Live tutorial) ()
- Some tips for beginners to draw natural sounding MIDI without quantizing it ()
- How to play guitar chords on Ableton Push 2 ()
Let’s learn how to recreate open chords on Ableton Push 2 and see how these two instruments are related to each other when playing these chords in standard tuning.
- How to use chromatic mode on Ableton Push 2 ()
- From Chords to Song Structure – Synthwave genre ()